|7/18/01 From Renee, UL, a.k.a. ScandleUs NeNe, on the Message
Here is what I give my future Consultants to fill out at
my show - it's a unit requirement to attend one of my shows to get your
Read over these questions before the show begins, then
respond to each one as you observe my presentation. Hopefully, you will
get some ideas for your own demos!
- As I set up my products, what am I discussing with
- How do I build a rapport (a communicative
relationship) with each guest as they arrive?
- What are some things I do during my demo to put
guests at ease, and make them feel comfortable?
- Note three ways I present each of the following
during my demo:
- Name 5 important facts I point out about [Company]
products and candles:
- How do I close out my presentation?
- What three things do I offer each guest while I total
her order form?
- How much spinach dip did I eat?!?!?
- What will you do differently at your demos, and what
did you like most about the presentation?