20 Ways to
Use a monthly calendar and a daily "to do" list.
2. Maintain a Contact List for
prospective Customers and Consultants.
3. Prioritize your "to
do" list the night before. Decide who will be your 2+2+2 call each day. Write down
their names and phone numbers.
4. Don't watch television during
5. Eat a light lunch.
6. Attend all the meetings
available to you. Try other people's ideas.
7. Set aside unimportant things.
8. Use small segments of time
productively. Get dressed 30 minutes early and make calls before you leave for an
9. Do two things at the same time.
Listen to the news on the radio while getting dressed instead of reading the newspaper.
10. Carry your
calendar/datebook/name list with you at all times to add new names & new contacts you
make with the phone number, important information, dates set, etc.
11. Eliminate clutter. Do you
really need it? What would happen if you threw it away?
12. The phone is your friend! It
saves you hours.
13. Learn to say "no".
14. Handle paperwork once. DO IT
15. Read mail with a pen in hand.
16. Delegate. Who else can do the
17. Concentrate on only one thing
at a time until it is done.
18. Put "waiting time"
to good use - read, write thank you notes, etc.
19. Don't worry - 40% of what we
worry about never happens.
20. Don't waste time regretting
what you didn't do.
Evaluate: If I spend each day as I did
today, will I reach my goals?
By effectively using your time, you will
end each day with a feeling of well being and you will be energized because you reached
your goals for that day.
Just as a building is completed one brick
at a time; your dreams are reached one at a time.
Use as many of these ideas as
you can or you have wasted the last few minutes of your life that you can never regain.
Time is precious!
[ Up ] [ Business in a Box ] [ Planner Basics ] [ Portable Office ] [ Timesavers ] [ Turn It Around ]