Twelve Months of the
- Turn over, spray with hairspray on the
inside, and sprinkle with colored glitter. Turn upright, and burn a
- For birthdays throughout the year, fill
with bright coordinating ribbons and burn a coordinating votive.
- Fill with red shiny shredded paper, burn
a Strawberry votive.
- Turn upside down, fill with candy hearts
or red hot hearts, and place a Vanilla tealight on top. Or, fill with
candy, place on a small paper plate, turn over, scatter a few, and
burn a votive.
- Turn over, and add small colored,
plastic (or candy!) Easter eggs first, then put in some colored Easter
grass. Turn right side up and burn with a coordinating votive.
- Turn upside down, fill with jelly beans
and place a tealight on top. Or, fill with jelly beans, place on a
small paper plate, turn over, scatter a few more around the base, and
burn a coordinating votive.
- Wrap green shamrock garland inside. Burn
- Put shredded Mylar in the colors of the
local high school colors for prom season.
- Turn upside down and float fresh flower
petals in water, and float a tealight.
- Fill with sand and seashells, place on a
small paper plate. Turn over, scatter seashells around plate with some
sand. Burn Ocean Mist votive in it.
- Turn upside down, and gently place blue
glass stones and a few shells in, until about ¾ full. Fill with water
and float an Ocean Mist tealight, and scatter a few seashells around
- Red, white and blue Mylar or curly
ribbon, burn a Strawberry or Blueberry votive.
- Turn over and fill with potpourri as it
may be too hot to burn candles!
- Fill with curly ribbon or shredded Mylar
in the colors of your favorite football team, burn a votive! Scatter
chocolate footballs around the base.
- Fill with candy corn. Burn a Black
Cherry or Orange Sherbet votive.
- Fill with coffee beans, and wrap bottom
with plastic wrap to seal. Burn vanilla votive. Or, turn over and fill
with coffee beans, then burn a Vanilla tealight on top.
- Fill with a few silk maple leaves and
burn Pear or Cinnamon votive.
- Fill with small colored Christmas light
bulbs or tiny ornaments and burn a votive.
- Turn upside down, fill with cranberries
½ full, fill with water, and float a Balsam Pine tealight.
Compiled by Wanda,
Go Light Your World, Fabulous Region