Summer is a great time to do theme shows. It makes it
attractive to host a show and to attend. Pick a couple of ideas and try it! Have fun and
1. Build Your Own Sundae Party - Hostess supplies the ice cream and
guests bring the toppings. You can also build your own nachos, banana splits, etc.
2. June is Strawberry Month - Strawberry Shortcake party - put all the
strawberry candles on sale.
3. Very Berry Party - Make berry desserts, or berry toppings for cheesecake or
ice cream; put all the berry candles on sale.
4. Red, White & Blue Party - Makes a great 4th of July show, put everything
in the catalogue that is colored red, white and blue on sale; use those colored candles in
5. Ugly Candle Contest - each guest brings his or her ugliest candle to the
show; person with the ugliest candle gets it replaced with a new one!
6. Pool party - Blow up a little play pool and put ice and drinks in it; do your
show gathered around it!
7. Garden Party - Do your show in someone's garden and have every guest wear
their garden hat or big floppy hats.
8. Creative Candle Hat - each guest creates their hat that they wear to the
party, but it must have a candle on it somewhere, contest for best hat.
9. Ten to Midnight Party - Do an outdoor party late at night; make sure you burn
10. Midnight Doubles Party - A late night party for couples only; pair it with
wine and cheese tasting, create a romantic atmosphere with candles.
11. Daycare Party - You provide the sitter for a morning or day show for moms.
12. Picnic in the Park or Candles in the Park - Hostess supplies picnic and you
do the show out in the park.
13. Potluck Shows - Each guest brings a dish; choose the theme for the potluck;
each guest is given a country and she must make a dish from that country to bring.
14. Tealight Scavenger Hunt - hide tealights in the backyard and give hints
where to the find them, guests get to keep what they find.
15. Christmas in July or August.
16. Hawaiian Shirt Party - Each guest wears their shirt; offer drinks with
little paper umbrellas; purchase paper leis and put one on each guest when they arrive.
17. Dock Party - Have the show out on the dock; have guests bring their own
lounge chair to sit in during the party.